February 2, 2011

Karaoke-town

For the second day in a row, I have been unable to remove myself from the couch.  I found out that Liz and Darryl have been sick as well!  I think we all partied a little too hard this weekend, celebrating at our friend Julia's birthday bash, which was followed by late night karaoke in Koreatown.

I attempted to upload my photos from the night yesterday, but somehow DELETED THEM ALL.  I have never done that before.  Apparently my brain was not up to par.  So, here are a friend's blurry iPhone photos:


I have been to this karaoke place before, but had never rented the big room, which comfortably fits 20+ people.  It has a flat screen TV in one corner with surround seating spanning the perimetre of the room.  It's sort of like being in someone's parent's basement, but with flashing lights and a bar on the other side of the door.


After a few beers and some sips of Soju, almost everyone was up.





Here are Liz and I hogging the two available mics.


I'd like to think this was because we're short.


One of our favourite songs to sing?  Mr. Big - To Be With You.  If you're not familiar, check out their video.  You're in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment