September 29, 2011

Store news

I've been finding a ton of sweet stuff that is going to be going up in the store soon. The sort of sweet where I have trouble putting it up for sale because I want to keep it for myself. A couple of pretty day dresses, some amazing, mint condition dark brown leather ankle boots, a vintage fleece-lined Levi's jean jacket, and a pretty good selection of leather purses. Plus wayyyy more. Yeah!

And if that weren't enough, I have an even more exciting piece of news to share. Chisholm Block is growing! Meet our newest employee, Judy:


She's cute, right? And hard working, too. I don't know about you, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing less of me and more of her modeling our fine wares in the shop.

Here's a quick preview of a few things that are coming down the pipes for fall in the shop:







2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! pretty smart looking judy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous! Can't wait to see these new pieces, ladies! And I must say that Judy is quite the fine looking gal.

    xoxo liane.

    ReplyDelete